The Saint Augustine's University (SAU) community extends a big congratulations to Natalie Baucum, who successfully defended her dissertation, earning her doctorate just last month from the Bryan School of Business at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Dr. Baucum's dissertation was titled, "A Critical Analysis of How Susceptibility to Interpersonal Influence, Social Comparison and Ethnic Identity Influences Consumers' Status Consumption, Desire for Unique Products and Preference for Prominent Brand Markings."
Dr. Baucum now serves SAU as an Assistant Professor of Business and the Interim Chair of the Department of Accounting and Business Administration.
Congratulations, Dr. Baucum!
Latest from Saint Augustine's University
- Saint Augustine’s University wins $25,000 grant from the 100,000 Strong in the Americas/Marlene M. Johnson Innovation Challenge
- SAU student attends Why Serve Episcopalian Conference in Chicago
- Assistant Professor of International Studies awarded Ph.D. degree
- Dr. Kanton Reynolds announced AIEA Presidential Fellow
- SAU receives $75,000 donation from Christ Church