Nathan Royster, a senior sport management major, has been selected to attend the Opportunity Funding Corporation (OFC) Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference in Durham later this month.
The three-day conference will encourage participants to, "use critical and creative thinking skills to solve business, social, and educational problems. On the final day of the conference, teams will pitch their ideas to a panel of expert judges comprised of entrepreneurs, small business owners, executives, venture capitalists and other investors.
Nathan is no stranger to business case competitions, and earlier this year, along with three other SAU scholars, participated in an international business case competition at Georgia University.
Latest from Saint Augustine's University
- SAU Student Leader Urges a Response to Charlottesville
- STEM students back to campus after summer internships
- Saint Augustine's University Begins New Fiscal Year with High Hopes after Bringing in Over $7.8 Million during the 2016-2017 Year
- Saint Augustine's University students chosen for Sheen Magazine's HBCU Ambassador Program
- WAUG celebrates 30 years of service, introduces new programming