Nathan Royster, a senior sport management major, has been selected to attend the Opportunity Funding Corporation (OFC) Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference in Durham later this month.
The three-day conference will encourage participants to, "use critical and creative thinking skills to solve business, social, and educational problems. On the final day of the conference, teams will pitch their ideas to a panel of expert judges comprised of entrepreneurs, small business owners, executives, venture capitalists and other investors.
Nathan is no stranger to business case competitions, and earlier this year, along with three other SAU scholars, participated in an international business case competition at Georgia University.
Latest from Saint Augustine's University
- Students of SAU Walk to the Polls on Election Day
- History-making Accounting Professional Addresses Accounting Majors at SAU
- 2017 Career and Graduate School Expo
- Saint Augustine’s University Convocation Celebrates Sesquicentennial and HBCU Week
- The 2017 Saint Augustine's Legacy Tour: Celebrating 150 Years