Nathan Royster, a senior sport management major, has been selected to attend the Opportunity Funding Corporation (OFC) Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference in Durham later this month.
The three-day conference will encourage participants to, "use critical and creative thinking skills to solve business, social, and educational problems. On the final day of the conference, teams will pitch their ideas to a panel of expert judges comprised of entrepreneurs, small business owners, executives, venture capitalists and other investors.
Nathan is no stranger to business case competitions, and earlier this year, along with three other SAU scholars, participated in an international business case competition at Georgia University.
Latest from Saint Augustine's University
- Saint Augustine's University Student Receives MetLife Scholarship
- Remembering the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- SAU Men's Career Closet receives almost 1,000 items from Chi Rho Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha
- SAU Student Critically Injured in Columbia, S.C. Shooting
- Saint Augustine’s University HBCU Teaching Fellows Attends Kick-Off Meeting